Construction and JCT Contract Support
A JCT contract is a standard form of contract produced by the Joint Contracts Tribunal. They contain a large number of standard conditions that can apply or be removed as required. This means they can be used for a wide range of projects.
JCT Contracts are favoured by the construction industry, where often more than one project will be underway on-site at the same time. This type of contract sets out the responsibilities of all parties, clearly identifying
- What work needs to be done
- Who is responsible for doing it
- What the deadlines are
- The agreed cost
Our experienced, highly qualified specialists have worked in the lift, escalator, manufacturing and construction industry across the UK for over 20 years.
They are experts in the sector and can advise on all types of JCT contract including –
- Standard Building Contracts e.g. SBC/Q, SBC/AQ & SBC/XQ
- Standard Building Sub-contract Documents e.g. SBCSub/A
- Minor Works Building Contract (MW)
- Design & Build Contract (DB)
- Major Project Construction Contract e.g. MP, MPSub
- Construction Management e.g. CM/A, CM/TC, CMWa/F