DON’T GET LOST IN THE CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MAZE
Are you about to enter into JCT or other forms of Sub Contracts with Construction Companies? Why not let us guide you through the pitfalls and processes?
We’ve worked within Contract Management in Construction for over 20 years.
We’re qualified Legal Executives
We have over 20 years’ relevant experience
Our approach is personal and practical
Our fees are affordable
We’ll take you through every little detail. We’ll cover –
- How to ensure you get paid for materials off-site
- The use of Indemnities / Vesting Agreements
- Getting paid for variations and day work
- Compliance with monthly valuations
- How to protect you against indirect liabilities
- How to clarify your liability for liquidated and ascertained damages
- Claiming for downtime and aborted visits
- Extensions of time and suspension of works
- The passing of title, risk, protection and insurance responsibilities before and after handover
- The application of defects liability periods
- Standstill maintenance
- Collateral Warranties
- How to develop and incorporate your own terms and conditions and contractual documentation
- Training at your premises. You’ll need to set aside approximately 4 hours.
The cost is £475 + VAT for 5 delegates or less – that’s just £95 + VAT per delegate.
For groups of 5 or more, the charge is £80 + VAT for each extra delegate.
It’s not just those employees in your Contract Departments or Project Management who will benefit from BEB training. Your Sales and Installation teams will find it invaluable too.